Sunday, January 22, 2012

How To Create Meta Tag Google Plus Profile Show In Search Engine Google


Meta Tag Google Plus Profile Show In Search Engine Google


1. First, please make a page "About me" on your blog, for blogger user you can make it through Static pages can also use the Page or Post Standard page. For convenience you can view the page "About me" in this blog.

2. Create a Text Link that leads to a page your Google + Profile URL and do not forget to embed the tag rel = "me" (remember only one tag only) in the link.

<a href="https://plus.google.com/your_id" rel="me">seo</a>

3. This is very important, make sure all your blog articles related to view the first page "About me". It's easy, you just attach the link "About me" in the menu, I put it on my About page in the widget (see the bottom in this blog are marked with a text link Read more), and make sure you attach the tag rel = "author" the link.


<a href="http://www.your-article.com/p/about-me.html" rel="author">About me</a>


4. The final step please go to your profile page here https://plus.google.com Google + and go to the "Edit Profile" if already please go to the editing of "other Profile", usually you are prompted to enter your blog address, well here you include live links "About me" alone with its URL.

STEP II:

The second way is much more practical where you just add a profile badge icon only, please do use the Profile Button Creator directly addressed this http://www.google.com/webmasters/profilebutton

Make sure the latter is not true if you are already using the first way, if it is not going to happen duplicate Profile Author.

Author verification

Profile picture so that you can look and run perfectly should you need to verify with testing first.

1. Please open Rich Snippets Testing Tool

2. Enter one of the links articles (posts) you up to date.

3. If no problems then your name and profile picture will appear and be marked with the value bener verification.

Tips if there is an error

1. Make sure you only use the tag rel = "me" and rel = "author" on the one time we can not have duplicates.

2. Make sure you actually insert your image on Google Profile +, should be included with the complete contents of your biodata.

3. + Make sure your Google profile page is really related to your blog page, including page About me earlier.

4. Google will select a thumbnail image of the page + your Google Profile, you should use the actual image of yourself (not icons). Image must look good even when compressed into a 50x50 thumbnail images.
 

1 comment:

  1. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and detailed information you present. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    website design

    ReplyDelete