Friday, December 30, 2011

How Get Free Huge Traffic On Youtube And Make Money $ 100 / Day


 After implementing a few of this tips, I have a video ranking #1 on youtube and another one ranking #2 for the same keyword. It gets 9,800 searches a month and is pretty competitive so I'm kinda surprised I was able to rank it that fast (it's only been 4 days)

It's too early to speak about my results but I've been getting an average of 12 clicks and 5 leads per day. I got one sale the day before yesterday too.

So that's a total of 20 leads and one sale in the past 4 days.

5% conversion. Not bad at all!


Definitely much better than the conversion rates I get from other traffic sources.

I definitely recommend getting this WSO. Everything's explained in a very simple way and I didn't have to spend any time creating the videos myself. I'm gonna implement a few more tips soon and try to get some more sales. It's already been well worth the price though. Even if I just get 20 leads and one sale a week from these 2 videos and do nothing else, that's still 4 extra sales a month (which is over 100 bucks in affiliate commissions every month)

DOWNLOAD

SALESPAGE PREVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment